Virtual Advanced Word Training Course
All of the courses we run are full day courses and run from 9:30am to 4pm with a lunch break and two coffee breaks throughout to break up the day. Most courses follow these standard times, however we can alter them to fit in with your training needs. As well as our standard courses, we can create a bespoke course tailored to your training course needs. Whether it is a bespoke or standard course, just ask us and we’d be happy to help.
The objective of this virtual course is to allow the attendee to develop a deeper understanding of Word functions. Some features that are covered are auto numbering, styles, bibliographies and citations. As well as these features we also look at smart art, advanced table of contents, tracking changes and comparing documents.
The key content that is covered in the virtual course can be found below:
- Sections, Paragraphs formatting, Auto numbering and page numbering
- Styles, Creating New Styles, Templates for Styles, Quick Part Styles
- Inserting Smart Art and Screenshots
- Tabs and Indents and Line Spacing
- Auto numbering continued, Citations, Bibliography and Placeholders. Managing Sources
- Advanced Work on Table of contents
- Compare Documents and Text
- Tracking Changes
- Exercises throughout
If you would like more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 07903 840105 for a no obligation quote.
We’d be happy to help with your virtual Microsoft Office training needs.
Comments from attendees:
“Best part of the course: team interaction – easy explanations”
“The best part of the course: training laptop, activity”
“Best part of the course: very interesting”
“Best part of the course: all of the course is very good”