Computer Services Redditch: Top 10 MS Office Tips
We hope you can enjoy using and researching these really helpful features – any questions please get in touch.
Having been in business for over 17 years and trained over 7000 people across the UK and Ireland I am gathering together a list of top ten tips which also create great interest in my courses.
Look below at our list of tips and see if you know any of them!
Top 10 MS Office Tips
1. Excel – Chart Creation – The legendary F11
2. Word 2010 – Creating TOC’s – don’t forget the use of Styles and Hedings eg Heading 1,2,3 and then F9 automatic update
3. PowerPoint 2010 Broadcasting – replaces video conferencing for showing your presentations
4. MS Project – the 3 key factors when setting up a Gantt Chart are auto scheduling, Start date and Set working times and calendars.
5. Advanced Filtering in Excel – reaches parts of data which other filters cannot reach!
6. Outlook 2010 – Cateogrise in colour all your appointments, meetings to make them stand out clearly in your Outlook Calendar
7. MS Office all modules in 2010 and later – create your own Tab with your favourite command buttons split by gallery. Or use the QAT.
8. Excel sorting – make good use of AZ or ZA buttons and select one cell on coloumn of sort
9. Word Quick Parts – create your address or disclaimer etc as a Quick Part and then its there for all time
10. Access DB’s – always set up Relationships between Tables.
If you have any comments, please feel free to add them or send them to us, we’d love to hear from you!
Also if you would like to know more about computer services Redditch, please email us on email@example.com
We hope you liked this list of top 10 tips, why not take a look at our previous one here?