Intermediate PowerPoint Training Course
Our Intermediate PowerPoint training course can be carried out in the following versions: 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365.
All of our courses are full day courses, typically running from 9:30am to 4pm with two coffee breaks and a lunch break throughout to break up the course. Timings can be slightly flexible though to fit in with your needs. We can also create a bespoke course to tailor the contents of the course to your needs. Just ask, we’d be happy to help.
The objective of this course is to enable the trainee to understand the more complex aspects of custom animation including exit and motion paths. We will cover the use of photo slide shows and looping controls and also how to use Word Art to good effect.
The key content that is covered in the course can be found below:
- Custom Animation – Emphasis Spin
- Grouping objects. Delays, Progress objects
- Spin Animation exercise
- Custom Shows – Continuously looping
- Creating a Photo album slide show – inserting photos onto slides. Apply automatic transitions with times
- Picture backgrounds. Custom animation entrance and Exit
- Advance Quiz Show. Motion Path animation
- Amending Complex Animation. Entrances and clockwise objects
- Word Art as a Slide Master
- Word Art Templates
- Saving as a show and saving as PDF
- Complex chart creation with animation
- Exercises throughout
For more information and for prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 07903 840105 for a no obligation quote.
We’d be happy to help with your Microsoft Office training needs.
Comments from attendees:
“Best part of the course: different uses of PowerPoint – presentations, internal”
“Best part of the course: all excellent as usual”
“Excellent training! Best part of the course: information was detailed”
“Good pace, very friendly and useful. Best part of the course: all new things so very good for me”
“I found the course incredibly beneficial. Best part of the course: learning about the different actions available with animations”
“Great! Best part of the course: being able to attempt to work it out for yourself first”
“Best part of the course: completing the tasks and putting the instructions into action”
“Very detailed and clear. Best part of the course: learning through doing”