Advanced Word Training Course
Our Advanced Word training course can be carried out in the following versions: 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365.
All of our courses are full day courses, typically running from 9:30am to 4pm with two coffee breaks and a lunch break throughout to break up the course. Timings can be slightly flexible though to fit in with your needs. We can also create a bespoke course to tailor the contents of the course to your needs. Just ask, we’d be happy to help.
The objective of this course is to enable the trainee to understand some quite detailed functions in Word like styles, auto numbering, bibliographies and citations. We will also look at advanced table of contents, smart art, comparing documents and tracking changes.
The key content that is covered in the course can be found below:
- Styles, Creating New Styles, Templates for Styles, Quick Part Styles
- Sections, Paragraphs formatting, Auto numbering and page numbering
- Auto numbering continued, Citations, Bibliography and Placeholders. Managing Sources
- Inserting Smart Art and Screenshots
- Advanced Work on Table of contents
- Tabs and Indents and Line Spacing
- Tracking Changes
- Compare Documents and Text
- Exercises throughout
For more information and for prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 07903 840105 for a no obligation quote.
We’d be happy to help with your Microsoft Office training needs.
Comments from attendees:
“Best part of the course: training laptop, activity”
“Best part of the course: all of the course is very good”
“Best part of the course: team interaction – easy explanations”
“Best part of the course: very interesting”