Master Class Excel Silver Training Course
Our Master Class Excel Silver training course can be carried out in the following versions: 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365.
All of our courses are full day courses, typically running from 9:30am to 4pm with two coffee breaks and a lunch break throughout to break up the course. Timings can be slightly flexible though to fit in with your needs. We can also create a bespoke course to tailor the contents of the course to your needs. Just ask, we’d be happy to help.
This course is a follow on course from the Master Class Excel Bronze course and continues to build on existing knowledge of Excel. During this course you will learn how to use more functions, create pivot tables using multi sheets, use advanced data validation, array work and have an introduction to VBA programming.
The key content that is covered in the course can be found below:
- First half of the day is devoted to an introduction to VBA programming
- Learn and use some lesser known but useful functions. HLOOKUP, SUMIFS, SEARCH and IFERROR will be used.
- Using Pivot Tables as well as using multi sheets in Excel in relation to their use in a Pivot Table
- Learning about Array Work and using the transpose function
- Use of advanced Data Validation, Data Validation with names and Indirect function,
- Data Validation with VLOOKUP
- Exercises throughout
For more information and for prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 07903 840105 for a no obligation quote.
We’d be happy to help with your Microsoft Office training needs.
Comments from attendees:
“Very clear and detailed as always. Best part of the course: interactiveness of content and John”
“Best part of the course: How you don’t feel rushed and everything is explained fully”
“Best part of the course: it was all great!”
“Very clear and comprehensive. Best part of the course: the exercises”
“Best part of the course: use of Excel within training. Not just theory”