Master Class Excel Bronze Training Course
Our Master Class Excel Bronze training course can be carried out in the following versions: 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365.
All of our courses are full day courses, typically running from 9:30am to 4pm with two coffee breaks and a lunch break throughout to break up the course. Timings can be slightly flexible though to fit in with your needs. We can also create a bespoke course to tailor the contents of the course to your needs. Just ask, we’d be happy to help.
During this course you will learn how to build on your existing advanced knowledge to resolve a number of problems using nested statement, produce macro enabled forms and deepen your understanding on Pivot Tables and Charts. You will also look at Data Tables, managing multiple workbooks resolving errors and how to use formulas in conditional formatting.
The key content that is covered in the course can be found below:
- Create nested functions of a complex nature. IF, ISERROR, VLOOKUP will be used
- Using Data Tables
- Using INDEX, MATCH and INDIRECT functions
- Manage multiple workbooks and resolve errors
- Use macros to produce forms
- Use basic VB code in macros
- Deepen your understanding of Pivot Tables, Slicers, Sorting and Filtering
- Solve problems using a variety of complex functions
- Use Scenario Manager to work out different “What If” scenarios
- Use MS Query on an external DB
- Exercises throughout
For more information and for prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 07903 840105 for a no obligation quote.
We’d be happy to help with your Microsoft Office training needs.
Comments from attendees:
“Really helpful and patient. Best part of the course: covering pivot tables will help a lot with my role”
“The conditional formatting with IF formula will help my day to day work”
“Best part of the course: Pivot Tables – charts and expand and collapse”
“Good detailed course notes and all the training was well delivered. Best part of the course: good reminder of best practice, e.g. naming cell ranges”
“Good pace. Best part of the course: confirming understanding, learning new things”